Welcome
*_Dear beloved diary, ......
*_i've been missing a boy so much day after day.
*_i almost dream of him everyday.
*_when`eva i saw him, my heart gonna drop out.
*_do this..... counted as.... love?...... please give me the answer...sigh.
*_i guess.... im in love with love him.
*_im waiting for his call day after day... ... ...
*_im gonna freeze from the coldness he gave me.
*_is he gonna be there forr me? sighh.. .. .. ...
... ... .. from, Karen n Patricia... Enjoy!
.TheirAchives.
February 2005,
March 2005,
April 2005,
May 2005,
June 2005,
July 2005,
August 2005,
September 2005,
October 2005,
November 2005,
December 2005,
January 2006,
February 2006,
March 2006,
April 2006,
May 2006,
June 2006,
July 2006,
August 2006,
September 2006,
October 2006,
November 2006,
December 2006,
January 2007,
February 2007,
March 2007,
April 2007,
May 2007,
June 2007,
September 2007,
December 2007,
February 2008,
March 2008,
April 2008,
May 2008,
June 2008,
July 2008,
August 2008,
Karen/Patricia [6/07/2005 09:37:00 PM]
Hai~ got to rewrite my blog again. Yesterday encountered an error and it erasers whatever have type yesterday. So sad!
Hm… went to k-box on sat with Karen and some sec frens.. Hey guys, u all can really sing very well sia! Haha… Anyway, as what Karen had say everything was just great until the end.. The stupid guy is just a spoiler!
Hee… but anyway, yesterday was an enjoyable day for me.. Early in the morning went to PA to dance.. Woohoo… we dance till 1. Very tired, smelly and hungry lor…. But then was damn enjoyable man! I really enjoy myself a lot during that time! (Sorrie Karen!) haha… after that I went to bugis to meet ah fish to shop (I need to buy a sleeveless shirt). We went to KFC to eat first cause we were damn hungry! Later we went to shop around.. then saw this necklace…. Ah fish and me think is very nice… but then it was at 13.90 leh… so we decided to go into Bugis village to see if we can find similar and cheaper necklace… we went to shop around but didn’t really see anything that we like. I saw this ¾ pants but then didn’t really want to buy it first cause I dun really need it yet, then I ask ah fish what she want to buy and she say ¾ pants… so we return to the shop and try the pants.. they turn out quite nice…. Mine is 27 and fish’s jean ¾ pants is at 25. (y is jean material cheaper than cloth ar??) aiya.. I try to SHA the price… but then the auntie say is already very cheap… but then she decided to give us a 1 dollars discount each since we are buying 2 pairs at the same time.. Better than nothing right. Haha… then I saw this short pants at 12 bucks.. Wanted to buy but then I scared my mama scold me so I decided not to buy yet.. But as we continued to shop down the street, I saw this similar pants in several shops… hai~ then I saw this particular shop selling it at 10 bucks.. I was like …!! Haha… decided to buy it anyway cause ah fish keep on asking me to buy… hee… then we walk down the shop to look for my necklace…and shirt but to no avail! Sad~
Haha… so we return to Bugis walk around…and took neoprints! Haha… then there was like a couple standing behind us when we were decorating the pics.. Perhaps trying to learn how to decorate them ba… haha~ after that I decided to buy the necklace lah… haah…
After dinner, I went to Sport link hoping to find the sleeveless t-shirt and I finally saw it! I bought the adidas white sleeveless t-shirt at a 15 percent discount. Though adidas are selling these particular shirts at 30 percent, I decided to buy it cause I was like finding it for a VERY long time le… hee…. Yuppy! And that was like my sh0pping spree yesterday… haha….
Anyway got to go~ nitey!
Pat!
.Credits.
ripway-
Blogskins-
photobucket-
deviantart-