Welcome
*_Dear beloved diary, ......
*_i've been missing a boy so much day after day.
*_i almost dream of him everyday.
*_when`eva i saw him, my heart gonna drop out.
*_do this..... counted as.... love?...... please give me the answer...sigh.
*_i guess.... im in love with love him.
*_im waiting for his call day after day... ... ...
*_im gonna freeze from the coldness he gave me.
*_is he gonna be there forr me? sighh.. .. .. ...
... ... .. from, Karen n Patricia... Enjoy!
.TheirAchives.
February 2005,
March 2005,
April 2005,
May 2005,
June 2005,
July 2005,
August 2005,
September 2005,
October 2005,
November 2005,
December 2005,
January 2006,
February 2006,
March 2006,
April 2006,
May 2006,
June 2006,
July 2006,
August 2006,
September 2006,
October 2006,
November 2006,
December 2006,
January 2007,
February 2007,
March 2007,
April 2007,
May 2007,
June 2007,
September 2007,
December 2007,
February 2008,
March 2008,
April 2008,
May 2008,
June 2008,
July 2008,
August 2008,
Karen/Patricia [5/01/2007 11:26:00 PM]
yeah yeah!! Finally my exams are over yesterday! I can at last have a good night sleep..=)& to my friends who are still having their last paper, jia you ok! Very soon you guys will be freed too.
Anyway, went out with pattie today. We were both very tired during our shopping trip, despite that I had slept for 9 hrs..aiyah.. all are pat's faults la..haha.. she kept yawning on the bus..den since it is contagious, I started yawnign too....
Nevertheless, we were energetic when we finally reached our destination --> ZARA (Pat's favourite!). & I really like a skirt there.. It is just sooo NIce...But it is too loose cum too ex for me. =( So sad la..Do you think when GSS is here, would the skirt still be ard??? I hope so..plus I hope that are smaller sizes. I can just pull the skirt up and down w/o even unzipping la. It is just too loose for me. Hai..怎么办 pat,我还是对它念念不忘。
So I only managed to get myself a pair of heels today, which I think has a unique colour. My mum has the same sentiments. =)
Though I nv get to buy all the things I want today (a pair of jeans and bra..haa).. I was really satisfied gg out. It has been so long since I last went out to shop le.
& I believe pat also v happy right? You bought so many things la..a pair of slippers, a top and a beach wear shorts..They are really nice ok.. Going out with me always made you buy buy buy..haa.
& my foot are hurting terribly..The shoes are damned painful..Imagine walking for ard 9-10 hours on that pair of shoes..I ended up having to use plaster and drag myself back home. -_-"
But I can't possibly don't wear it right? It is one of my nicey and beautiful pair of shoes leh..plus it is qte ex..so hw can I isolate it in a shoe box?
Anyway pat, you are gg to start work so soon le..not much time for us to go out liao.. So we must go trim our eyebrow tml..haa.
As for nat, pls jia you hor.. You are so easily distracted..must work hard ah..I will wait for you and joc to finish your exams..den we go out. Jia you!!
& of course to Miao, Liyin and Limin..Good luck for your last paper!
karen
.Credits.
ripway-
Blogskins-
photobucket-
deviantart-