Welcome
*_Dear beloved diary, ......
*_i've been missing a boy so much day after day.
*_i almost dream of him everyday.
*_when`eva i saw him, my heart gonna drop out.
*_do this..... counted as.... love?...... please give me the answer...sigh.
*_i guess.... im in love with love him.
*_im waiting for his call day after day... ... ...
*_im gonna freeze from the coldness he gave me.
*_is he gonna be there forr me? sighh.. .. .. ...
... ... .. from, Karen n Patricia... Enjoy!
.TheirAchives.
February 2005,
March 2005,
April 2005,
May 2005,
June 2005,
July 2005,
August 2005,
September 2005,
October 2005,
November 2005,
December 2005,
January 2006,
February 2006,
March 2006,
April 2006,
May 2006,
June 2006,
July 2006,
August 2006,
September 2006,
October 2006,
November 2006,
December 2006,
January 2007,
February 2007,
March 2007,
April 2007,
May 2007,
June 2007,
September 2007,
December 2007,
February 2008,
March 2008,
April 2008,
May 2008,
June 2008,
July 2008,
August 2008,
Karen/Patricia [5/11/2007 11:48:00 PM]
I am so tired for the last few days. I guess it was probably because I wasn't used to working at the current moment ba. But it's ok, I believe I will soon get used to it.
Anyway, I have been working for the past 4 days at Visa International. It was supposed to be a temp 4 days job, paying only at 6 bucke per hr..How pathetic! I am working like a mad dog! =/
Thus, it came to me as a surprise that my boss wanna extend my stay there upon knowing that I am available till July.
Though it is really a tough job coz I am the only temp there (which means that the Perms will push a LOT of work to me!), I still accept the job because:
1) Patricia is working at Singpost too. Though we are of different companies, we can lunch together. Hooray!! Okay, I should rephrase myself. The actual fact is that I can stick to her..haha..So sorry dear, have to make you lunch with me everyday..But I really don't wanna lunch with the Perms from my office..Before yu guys think that I hate them terribly, I must first clarify that I DO NOT hate them ok but becasue I have no common topic with them. This makes it very uncomfortable for me to go for lunch with them. I will lunch with ur colleagues too k..then you won't have to be separated from them. Anyway, thanks dear pattie for your company! muacks.
2) I have no other suitable job offer at the moment, & since they increase my pay now..why not? However,I think I should ask for more pay la..My perm told me my company is very big & they are paying lots to the agency but I am getting so little. =(
Actually I am qte scare to work there till end of july. The job is really so busy till I am stuck in front of the computer the whole day. My only relaxation time is the trip to the toilet. haa.. so ke lian. Hai, no choice, for the sake of experience + money + good resume (since Visa International is a big company), I must try to endure and jia you!
3) The Perms are rather nice except for one.
I think human beings are just contradicting creatures. Before I had this job, I was conplaining that I have no job. Now that I had a job, I am complaining that I have no time to play. =/
Well, at least I am paying the animals in the zoo a visit tml! This is sth I have always wanted to do long ago & I am feeling so excited to see them..haha..
Patricia, lets go watch our movie next tue after work k! & I must plan a ktv session with Xian yin they all.
Anyway friends, please ask me out even though I am working k..I don't want to jst work during this holiday..haa..I will definitely try to meet up.
~Karen~
.Credits.
ripway-
Blogskins-
photobucket-
deviantart-