Welcome
*_Dear beloved diary, ......
*_i've been missing a boy so much day after day.
*_i almost dream of him everyday.
*_when`eva i saw him, my heart gonna drop out.
*_do this..... counted as.... love?...... please give me the answer...sigh.
*_i guess.... im in love with love him.
*_im waiting for his call day after day... ... ...
*_im gonna freeze from the coldness he gave me.
*_is he gonna be there forr me? sighh.. .. .. ...
... ... .. from, Karen n Patricia... Enjoy!
.TheirAchives.
February 2005,
March 2005,
April 2005,
May 2005,
June 2005,
July 2005,
August 2005,
September 2005,
October 2005,
November 2005,
December 2005,
January 2006,
February 2006,
March 2006,
April 2006,
May 2006,
June 2006,
July 2006,
August 2006,
September 2006,
October 2006,
November 2006,
December 2006,
January 2007,
February 2007,
March 2007,
April 2007,
May 2007,
June 2007,
September 2007,
December 2007,
February 2008,
March 2008,
April 2008,
May 2008,
June 2008,
July 2008,
August 2008,
Karen/Patricia [9/05/2007 12:32:00 PM]
wah...I am so so so excited!! It's has been ages since I last blogged! All becoz of my lap top & desktop, forbidding me to even enter my own blogger..
But it's ok. I am back..ok, maybe only for today coz I am using the school's com now..have to wait for another 1 hr for my next tutorial..& since I am tired & lazy to do my readings, I decided to blog lo! =)
Anyway, went for my tutorial alone today..so sad coz I thought that I would be in the same tutorial class as my friend..but turn out to be that she was allocated another session & she nv tell me.. sadded.. so ya, I attended it all alone..& as for my project, I hope that my another 2 friends can do with me.
Ok, shall go on to my birthday celebration! Thanks peeps for coming that day! Really appreciate it..& I must apologised to my friends for not being able to be a good host coz I kept hopping from one group of friends to another. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed myself & hope that you guys do! =P
Oh ya, thanks for the gifts as well..I like them lots!
Arghhh...now that I can blog..I can't upload the pics here using this sch's com! Irritating....hai..bo bian..then I shall have to send it to you guys but it might take a while k coz I need to resize them.
Anyway, still a big thank you to all my friends (sec, jc, uni & cpf friends). Thanks for attending my birthday celebrattion even when everyone is busy..esp. wanna thanks them:
Natalie - for helping me to do most of the bbq..(not forgetting WK,WG & QY la..who also helped me in the bbq)
Patricia - for cooking the bee hoon & curry.. & making such a lovely, sweet and beautiful guest book for me. I love you!
Plus my family for helping me out in the chalet..cooking, bbq etc..
& of course Evan for helping me in all areas. Thanks for gg to the cake shop 3 times with me, gg to ang mo with me to buy the plates etc & also helping me to carry all the stuff to the chalet.
Really thanks everyone for making this day special for me. *hugz*
Ok, it's almost time for me to get ready to go science faculty le..so, i shall end here. Such a pity that I cant upload the photos.. =( take care!
~karen~
.Credits.
ripway-
Blogskins-
photobucket-
deviantart-